Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opinions on these speaker systems, Velodyne, Infinity, NHT

Could someone please give me some opinions on these systems?

Velodyne CHT 14 sat speakers

Cht24 center

SPL523C which includes 5 sat speakers I assume, but no sub.

Deco Satilites

Deco System 5 sats and 8"sub

I wanna know how the sound is for the Deco sattelite speakers. If you have full range sound minus the bass, or if say you had them with a sub you get lot of bass and highs, but missing some midrange/midbass. Like you are with Bose cube speakers.

Infinity Entra line. How do they sound compared to the above listed Velodyne Satelite speakers and NHT ones listed Below?

Infinity Entra Point 5 sat speakers

Infinity OWS-1 Entra

Infinity Entra One

Infinity Entra Center

Infinity Entra Center Two

NHT SB1

NHT SC1

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
When I went to audition the big NHTs, the dealer wouldn't let me listen to them until I heard the little SB1s. I was stunned. By any definition, they are amazing little high-end speakers. He said he wanted to show me how far NHT had come since I owned the previous generation of product (a whopping two years out of date now). In some ways, the SB1 actually outperformed my older 2.9s, mainly in the treble. The midrange was beautiful given the price point and well balanced. The bass was astonishing, especially the mid/upper bass which appealed to me as I play bass guitar. While they didn't go low, they seemed far more powerful than they were because the bass was so amazingly detailed. I thought he had a subwoofer on at first. I was actually glad he made me listen to them because I may get a set for my office. I haven't heard the others you cited.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Deco System 5 sats and 8"sub

>>>>>>..

The Deco system is an incredible package , especially at its price point. The Subwoofer is an SPL-800 , these sell for $999 alone!

Circuit City .com sells the kit for $799 shipped right now..you cannot beat that with a stick.

I love my Deco system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.