AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
selling my 4 month old Oppo due to buying a matching one for My Denon A1HDCI
price is 950 shipped to anywhere in the usa.
also would be interested in a trade for a lumagen model with darbee and 4k would pay
the extra.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i have a possible sale so pending as you say on here.
sorry i was out of town i just picked up a amp for my home theater and drove to san jose from longview in 24 hrs 1500 miles

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
well i have a possible sale so pending as you say on here.
sorry i was out of town i just picked up a amp for my home theater and drove to san jose from longview in 24 hrs 1500 miles
:eek: Dude! If you drove from Longview TEXAS to San Jose California just to pick up an amplifier then you just crushed my personal record of driving from mid Indiana to New York City and back to pick up a Sony G70 CRT projector :D

Congratulations

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
If, on the other hand, your ROUND TRIP TOTAL was only 1500 miles then you merely edged me out by just a couple of miles.
Still congrats on the beautiful Denon set you now own.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If, on the other hand, your ROUND TRIP TOTAL was only 1500 miles then you merely edged me out by just a couple of miles.
Still congrats on the beautiful Denon set you now own.
Thanks appreciate it, Yeah I got the Denon Poa-A1hdci amp to match my pre pro and Blu-Ray player I was stoked just need a few more things to complete my theater that i am building
A curved screen , some more surround speakers I am thinking THX Klipsch probably 6 of them , and some sound treatment panels for the room and i will build some bass traps
so far i have 4 subs 2 of them are SvS PB-ULTRA 13 and i love them they are Great and i have 2 Funk Audio 18.3 and them are earth shattering lol I drove far to get those too.

New price on this Oppo is 950 shipped have not herd from the guy who wanted it. so still for sale

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Thanks appreciate it, Yeah I got the Denon Poa-A1hdci amp to match my pre pro and Blu-Ray player I was stoked just need a few more things to complete my theater that i am building
A curved screen , some more surround speakers I am thinking THX Klipsch probably 6 of them , and some sound treatment panels for the room and i will build some bass traps
so far i have 4 subs 2 of them are SvS PB-ULTRA 13 and i love them they are Great and i have 2 Funk Audio 18.3 and them are earth shattering lol I drove far to get those too.

New price on this Oppo is 950 shipped have not herd from the guy who wanted it. so still for sale
Is it black or silver?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rob,
Is there a better way to communicate? I cannot use pm.

Justin
it is still under warranty
and a copy of the transaction of where i purchased it from will be sent to the person who buys it e-mail from the actual retail store i bought it from
950.00 is what i am asking it is black in color and in outstanding shape non smoking kid free adult owned.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
thats a very fair price. I sold my 105 non D for $100 less and the Darbee edition is definitely worth $100 more.

·
Registered
21 Posts

I am interested.
Let me know if it is available.

I cannot do PMs here.

John
john-pepper at
sbcglobal.net

·
Registered
16 Posts
There may be and alternative... I will be in New York in the first week of June, i.e 6-7 weeks. You can post it to my address there. If you call it 900 USD, I can make half the payment now to secure the item and the rest half on 1st June.

Will that be OK with you?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts