AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several issues with Asset paid version I finally found a media server software app for WHS v 1.0. Serviio, its very fast and I no longer have frezzes and lockups. It plays MP3s great but I am still trying to figure out Flac to LPCM. The folders apprear by artist but no files are inside when browsing from the Oppo. On the server the files can be viewed and played via media monkey. The Asset was easier to configure for flac but it had to many other issues. With serviio you have to write code. The generic profile I used didnt allow me to see the files on the oppo so i assume i need a specific profile for the oppo.. Is that true ? They have a support section and I have sample code from other users but I am not good with code..

Are there any other WHS software add ins for WHS 1.0 that are easier to transcode. If anyone knows how to write transcode code Serviio would be a great add in for WHS Oppo users.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.