AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to decide on which way to go with regards to a front projector. It goes without saying that there is a high regard for the Nec lt150 but most users suggest seeing it in action to make sure issues such as rainbows etc don't cause a problem. I am located in the Kingston, Ontario area an would be interested in seeing an Lt150 in action under good conditions.

If you are in the area and willing to demo please send a PM or you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help,

Russ

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I have a bit of front projection.... here in Kingston. If you want to see CRT.. well, look no further. You won't find a better image from Montreal to Toronto, or further. Private, commercial, store set up, military, doesn't matter...no contest.

Give me an e-mail, so you can be ruined by CRT, and want nothing else in your life.

I'm in the Strathcona Park area of town.

If you go with Digital...well we grow Grey screens. (we pluck them off trees we planted in the back yard)

·
Registered
733 Posts
KBK why don't you join us. Tonight (Thursday) at 8:00 P.M. in Newburgh. I'll email you instructions and my phone numbers.

You would be a welcomed guest and I'd love to have your input. You could bring along some screen material, if you wanted, for a comparison. Maybe you can sell me on CRT! :)

Cheers,

Grant

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I could sell you on CRT, but.. you'd have to see it....Then, the comparison might be percieved to be a bit lopsided. I have a piece of greyscreen material that I brought to my work place fo thm to use in their training rooms during the daytime. But, they won't put it up, it might damage the paint on the wall.. so it's just sitting there. I'll try and get it back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.