AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - second ever post on the AVS forum so forgive me if I mess up ....

I've been seriously considering the Sony 65" HX929, but with the Sharp Elite's also due to be released soon (?) the 70" Elite will also be a contender. I currently have a Denon 3808CI with a 5.1 speaker set up.

I've become hopelessly out of date, and I was hoping someone would have some information/advice on the optimal set-up nowadays. What I'm really concerned about is the best way (to get best PQ) to hook-up a PS3, Scientific Atlanta HD-PVR cable box, and any of the latest 3D blu-ray players to an A/V receiver and ultimately through to the HX929 itself?

I understand that, particularly with SD content, but also upconverting HD to 1080P, there are a lot of potential locations where video processing could take place and I just want to figure out the best way to configure the set-up.

Thanks in advance - if there would be a better area to post my question I'd appreciate some guidance. I find the overall forum kind of bewildering.

- JD

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
This forum section is for audio theory and related topics. If you check out the video and display sections of AVS, you'll be better served.

Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.