AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to hear more feedback on the H27 before I decided on what model I wanted to buy, but I took the plunge and went for it.

I ordered the Optoma H27 and 100" diagonal screen, now I just have to wait for it to arrive. Orignally I was leaning towards the H31 until I learned of the H27 and that it has a PC input.

I'll post my impressions and screen shots once I have it up and running. I'm completely new to projectors so I figure my opinions might be helpful to other newbies like.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Look forward to your review. One of the major difference between the H31 and H27 is that the H27 has a much larger offset. This may not work well for anybody with a low ceiling.

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
You should love the projector. Did you see those pictures I threw up in the review thead? Pretty awesome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so I received my Optoma H27 yesterday.

I wasn't able to spend much time with it yet, nor was I able to mount my 100" screen and do a proper setup.

Now remember, this is my first projector so i believe my opinions might be helpful to other people new to the projector scene who are on the fence about which projector to buy.

So... my initial impressions on the H27 from just a quick & dirty setup?

WOW!!!!

The picture quality blew me away. It was very sharp and the colors are vivid. The fan noise was almost non-existent, I had to listen for it to actually hear it. I could not be more happy with my decision to go with the Optoma H27.

I think anyone looking for a budget home theater projector should definitely consider the H27. You will not be disappointed.

Once I have everything set up properly screen shots and more opinions will follow.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by emul8ter
ok so I received my Optoma H27 yesterday.

I wasn't able to spend much time with it yet, nor was I able to mount my 100" screen and do a proper setup.

Now remember, this is my first projector so i believe my opinions might be helpful to other people new to the projector scene who are on the fence about which projector to buy.

So... my initial impressions on the H27 from just a quick & dirty setup?

WOW!!!!

The picture quality blew me away. It was very sharp and the colors are vivid. The fan noise was almost non-existent, I had to listen for it to actually hear it. I could not be more happy with my decision to go with the Optoma H27.

I think anyone looking for a budget home theater projector should definitely consider the H27. You will not be disappointed.

Once I have everything set up properly screen shots and more opinions will follow.
congrats!

let us know how things work out ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.