AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has there ever been a fix for the HD20 pixel rows delay problem?

does the same problem happen on the HD180?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't get it.

So many people here own these (ok, mostly the 20, but still).

Lots of views.

No answers.

I've asked this ? in like 4 threads. I want to but a PJ, but not a useless POS with .5% of the screen wasted/trash.

Someone answer please, WTF.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i'd like an aswer to this as well. im also on the fence with regards to buying the HD20 because of this issue.

The problem was that there is a delay on the lowest rows of pixels. they didnt refresh as fast as the rest of the projected image.

im not sure how one would test it though... maybe projecting a computer desktop on it and using autohide on the taskbar... and see what happens?...

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaGuy /forum/post/19632618

Describe what you mean and I'll check when I get home on mine. It's a new hd20 with recent firmware. I won't be home until Monday though.

Thanks for helping. the issue is that at least older versions, the last 4-6 rows of pixels don't refresh in sync with the rest of the screen.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I picked up the HD180 a few days ago and have watched several movies. Haven't had any problems at all.

Love the picture. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

·
Registered
247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retch /forum/post/19652233

I picked up the HD180 a few days ago and have watched several movies. Haven't had any problems at all.

Love the picture. I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

Same here. Had it about 3 weeks. Love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.