AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a longshot but...

I got an extended warranty from Circuit City when I bought my HD70. My warranty is almost expired and I still haven't used up my original lamp. My warranty entitles me to one free lamp if I send in my burned out one.

So I need someone's burned out lamp, preferrably the original one that came with their HD70.

I'll even pay you for your burned out bulb

***** NOT NEEDED **** They didn't need the original bulb back...so for anyone wondering if they did, there's your answer

Return process was very fast, props to Assurant on taking over what Circuit City left behind

For anyone needing help with their Circuit City warranty, all warranties are handled by Assurant:

www.cityassure.com

Call in the morning for best results. They find you by phone number registered or by Circuit City order/ticket number

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, sorry, I should be more clear

My lamp right now only has a few hundred hours on it. My warranty is about to expire. So I can either trade in my relatively new bulb for a new one or find someone else's burned out bulb to send in. I only bought the extended warranty for the extra bulb but I don't use the projector as much as I thought I would...2000 hours is a lot of movie watching

·
Registered
2,547 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcattack86 /forum/post/16910120

All Circuit City warranties have been outsourced to Assurant warranty service. They handle the warranties now... I've already called to confirm and they found my contract

mcattack86, could you pm me there phone # or website, i too have a warranty, i think it was a 4 yr waranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts