AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with Dell sales person and to get the 4,500 deal I need an order number from someone who bought with that price.

They said they will sale for the same price if they can check the a previous order.

thanks,

MoocaT

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brucer,

I would like to receive it until end of this month !

From the previous forum members, should I get only by end of the year?

MoocaT

·
Registered
411 Posts
Supply has been low creating difficulty for Dell with filling orders. The price is obviously a great one but not if they can't deliver the goods. You may wish to find out how many are ahead of you to determine your likelihood of being included in the next shipment. Dell told me when I inquired how many were ahead of my order if I placed one.

The Panasonic plasma is great so I hope you are successful.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Actually, I’m very interested in this as well, having missed this deal when it was available. Time is not a huge factor in my case since the location where the panel will live won’t be completed for some time.

Interesting though, Dell has pulled the Panasonic from its web site.

Thanks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Not to belabor the point, but I am also very interested in the Panny 42 and would like to get the Dell order number, in case I try to pursue a deal with them later. For now I am holding off to see reviews on the new Fujitsu 42 and the not-so-soon-to-come Pio 43--but if Panny fixes the so-called buzzing problem I think it may be hard to pass at under $5k.

Please post that order number!:)

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.