AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully here for installation Saturday. I hope I can get some sleep between now and then...

jack

·
Registered
143 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. In my case, the time between purchase and delivery was a week. Didn't get much sleep thinking about it before it arrived. Not getting much sleep with it here as well - too busy watching stuff. Enjoy!

Pete...

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I know we aren't supposed to ask you what you paid, but are we allowed to know whether you ordered your Fujitsu on the web, or at a local store?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PF,

I buy all my A/V components from a friend of mine who has a home theater installation business. We have a long-term relationship and because of it he cut me a very nice price on the Fujitsu.

He, or his distributor, are authorized Fujitsu dealers so I have the 3 year warranty.

I don't know where you are in New York but if you are within 3-400 miles of Philadelphia there is a B&M store there that has good prices on this panel. I was about to check them when my friend gave me his price so I won't bother now but others on this forum have used them to buy the Fitjitsu ,they are an authorized dealer, and my son-in-law bought his Paradigms through them at better than web prices. PM me if you want the contact.

jack

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Thanks Jack, but I was just curious as Fujitsu is difficult to get at good prices because they protect their dealers (with which I have absolutely no problem if that's the marketing strategy they prefer). I was just wondering if you paid the premium for having a factory authorized warranty, as of most of us here have chosen to do, or took a chance and went with one of the unauthorized on-line vendors. But you've got the best of both worlds!

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.