AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Oscars Red Carpet ... 2010' on ABC HD

Sunday March 7, 2010

8pm ET

720p & DD5.1

Hosted by Sherri Shepard (The View), Jess Cagle (Managing editor of Entertainment Weekly), and Kathy Ireland.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Up on ABC HD.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
For our friends in New York on Cablevision, so far you've missed Disney wunderkind Zac Efron on the Red Carpet and a commercial for a Miley (Hanna Montana) Cyrus film.

hard to make this stuff up

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
J-Lo looked very nice.

·
Registered
14,549 Posts
The red carpet is something that needs to be viewed with the sound off. The questions and presenters are so vacuous I think listening to it could be used as a lobotomy without the need for tools.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
This woman from The View makes Seacrest look like Walter Cronkite.

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionOn /forum/post/18268040

The red carpet is something that needs to be viewed with the sound off. The questions and presenters are so vacuous I think listening to it could be used as a lobotomy without the need for tools.

It has sound?

·
Registered
45,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vidonic /forum/post/18268049

This woman from The View makes Seacrest look like Walter Cronkite.

"...and that's the way it is....."

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Man, was this chopped together...no throws, you can hear audio changes after each interview. This is sloppy.

·
Registered
14,549 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kib /forum/post/18268081

More Disney stuff... Miley on the carpet and from the animatronic department, Kathy Ireland.

Kathy Ireland would have been so much more interesting if she had come out in blue body paint.

At least then people might be thinking they added some CGI characters to the show.

·
Registered
55" Hisense U8G and Vizio Elevate soundbar
1,170 Posts
I didn't even know that was Kathy Ireland...what in the world happened to her? She looked terrible...
Loved her....and her posters...when I was in high school.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts