1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
Ruben blows them all away.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Kelly Clarkson is really good and better now than she was last fall. However, given the amount of time she has had to perfect her skills at performing she's OK.

-John

PS. I am a big fan of Kelly's, but I have to admit that she's still not at the level of many other seasoned performers.

For more KELLY information check out, http://www.kellyfanclub.net

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Did any of you get bit my Fox not running the show on time? I saw them bring Ricky and the two Kims down front and center, then send Kim Locke back, but the show cut off before we could see which of the last two got the boot (though I have heard since).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by The Robman
Did any of you get bit my Fox not running the show on time? I saw them bring Ricky and the two Kims down front and center, then send Kim Locke back, but the show cut off before we could see which of the last two got the boot (though I have heard since).
Mine cut out too. I didn't recall that the show had a lot of leadtime, just that the show ran a little over.

My guess is/was that it was because Kelly Clarkson performed.

-John

·
Registered
291 Posts
My wife and I both agree she needs a new makeup artist and fashion consultant. My wife thinks she was much prettier on the original show and hates the way they've tried to glam her up with the extensions and makeup.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
i don't record this show but every week when i start to watch 24 i have to skip through at least a minute or two of this drek...doesn't really bother me but if i was recording this show i'd be pissed at fox for forcing me to pad the end of the recording....kind of like nbc always starts er a minute or so early (part of the reason i quit watching er)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
And, man, isn't 24 just about THE BEST thing on TV, it's totally intence!

·
Registered
15 Posts
i know my response is late, but i just saw this thread. my AI got cut off also in the exact same place. and yes 24 is the best show on (network) tv. HBO of course has the best shows on tv (comdey and drama.) Curb your Enthusiasm might be the best show ever. I enjoy it more than Seinfeld.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Just a note on Am Idol. The show runs "Live to the East" and as such may run over. On any live show you should alway bump the end time by what ever seems appropriate. The last show ran over by about 3 minutes.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by moyekj
Ruben blows them all away.
Well I vote for Ruben since he is from my home town! However, personally I have not seen the talant this time around that Clarkson continues to show.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by joe221
Just a note on Am Idol. The show runs "Live to the East" and as such may run over. On any live show you should alway bump the end time by what ever seems appropriate. The last show ran over by about 3 minutes.
I was wondering whether the West coast got it delayed or not, now I know.

However, padding is not an option for most of us as there is usually something scheduled to record immediately after AI. On Tuesdays it's not an issue for me as I record "24" which is on the same channel, buton Wednesdays "West Wing" runs right after AI. For now, I have moved AI to another Replay so I can pad it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.