AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry that this is off topic, but I have been desperately searching for The Motley Crue and YES concerts on D-Theater. Someone who sold it in the past on ebay told me they got it when they mailed in a coupon that came with there JVC 30k deck. Does anyone know if you can buy these in somewhere from a store? I searched all over the internet and check places like dvhsbuyersguider to no avail. Any ideas??? Anyone looking to part with these tapes...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!!! Looks like they have everything there that's available!!!! I just shipped it US Express, so I hope I get it by the time I get my new JVC 30k on Tuesday or Wednesdsay.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It's too bad they dont' still ship these with new purchases!

Troy

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, but I got my player for $299, so I don't mind paying the 30 bucks a tape extra. Now I need to find a store locally that sells blank dvhs tapes as it looks like they don't ship with a blank anymore either.....

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sting0r
Yep, but I got my player for $299, so I don't mind paying the 30 bucks a tape extra. Now I need to find a store locally that sells blank dvhs tapes as it looks like they don't ship with a blank anymore either.....
Shouldn't be hard if you don't mind paying retail. I would expect about every Best Buy and Ultimate Electronics to stock these. You may also find them at Sears or Circuit City. Otherwise, you can definitely find them at tapewarehouse.com, and they will be MUCH cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.