AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
I thought it was a spoof. It reads more like an April Fool's column. Hasn't Moxi been under development as long as ReplayTV's next-generation box, and isn't it about as likely to ever appear? Let's see--they showed an empty box because they have nothing, they haven't started required certification, no prices have been set....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Moxi has been under development forever but it's never been made available directly to the public. They've always gone after cable operators and have had limited success (I think there's only a few operators using them and even then it's only with limited trials rather than across the board). Now they've decided to market directly to the public. Sounds like a move of desperation but they're technology always looked good so I'm hopeful it sees the light of day.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabolots /forum/post/0

Yes, Moxi has been under development forever but it's never been made available directly to the public.

And still hasn't, LoL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.