AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Drew Carey Show returns Wednesday June 2nd, new episodes at both 9pm and 9:30pm PST. The show never stopped filming (just airing) so there should be two new shows each week for quite a while until they've burned them off.

Its already in the Replay guide so you can "double red dot" them now before you forget.

·
Registered
366 Posts
When did this show go off the air? I know it's been irrelevant for a while, but I just read recently about it burning off new episodes this summer before it dies for good. Seems weird that the network was paying for them to continue to make episodes that weren't being shown.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks for the link. I was wondering about this.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It used to be a good show, but towards the end they were really just grabbing for story lines. It got dull quickly when they had Mimi marry Drew's brother and started that whole line. I think that's about the time the ratings plummeted too.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The Drew Carry Show will continue, even if the episodes never get aired. The network signed something like a 10 year agreement on it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I watched the two shows last nioght and it made me a bit confused.

Drew's dad died, he had a thing going with Kelly, Mimi lived there - did they show these episodes out of order, or did I miss a bunch ? Seems hard to beleive I missed any as it's own thirty times a week.

Anyone else confused ?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by solitas
Sorry to bump an older thread, but I watched the two shows last nioght and it made me a bit confused.

Drew's dad died, he had a thing going with Kelly, Mimi lived there - did they show these episodes out of order, or did I miss a bunch ? Seems hard to beleive I missed any as it's own thirty times a week.

Anyone else confused ?
I just chauked it up to not having seen the show in a while but they drop the hint that Mimi's husband (Drew's brother) 'ran off and abondoned his family.' BTW, I checked my Tivo, the next 2 new (2004) episodes are listed as appearing at 2:05 AM on June 10th in this area. .... talk about burying a show!

YMMV

oops - just did a quick check at the ABC site and TitanTV, it's pre-empted locally for a Billy Graham thingy ...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They sure weren't the best episodes. I guess Steve left for Poland N.H. Maybe all these missing episodes aired last summer and no one saw them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.