AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 possible job recommendations for the Iraqi Information Minister (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf ), if we ever find him. I'm sure someone can better my 2?

1. Weather Channel (needs no further explanation)

2. TIVO Marketing (ditto)

:p Have a great weekend all......

·
Registered
24 Posts
In the latest press conference regarding the security issues of MS products, newly-hired Micorsoft spokesman Muhammed Saeed al-Sahhaf reiterated that all security issues have been satisfactorily met in a webcast last Thursday:

"Windows XP is a blessing upon the face of the world. The Linux infidels lie like dogs in a Persian bathhouse when they boldfacedly tell you that Windows XP (R) has security holes. The holes are in their dead, rotting corpses. Windows XP has no faults as befits this blessing from the hands of the most high. I know because I tell the truth"

·
Registered
413 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by franc11s
I have 2 possible job recommendations for the Iraqi Information Minister (Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf ), if we ever find him. I'm sure someone can better my 2?

1. Weather Channel (needs no further explanation)

2. TIVO Marketing (ditto)

:p Have a great weekend all......
3. Economic forecast commentator.

4. French Export Minister for the US.

Fun things I would love to hear after a Greenspan speech would be, "There is no recession. the recession is dead within our walls. It has committed suicide. Would I be here if there were a recession?"

and after "De" Vellepin's gerrymandering, "This boycott is a lie. God is grilling their stomachs in hell. They have sent their McDonalds' to be burned."

I could go on all day. But I don't want to hog all of the fun.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Quote:
by Jean-Pierre McGarrigle

In an age of spin, al-Sahaf offers feeling and authenticity. His message is consistent -- unshakeable, in fact, no matter the evidence -- but he commands daily attention by his on-the-spot, invective-rich variations on the theme. His lunatic counterfactual art is more appealing than the banal awfulness of the Reliable Sources. He is a Method actor in a production that will close in a couple of days. He stands superior to truth."
http://welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.