AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased to report that tons of kids in my neighborhood and their parents are out trick or treating and generally ignoring terrorists and getting on with their lives (as we all should)...

in fact there are so many that I've run out of candy! :rolleyes:

Our thoughts and prayers are with our fighting men and women overseas...let's hope their task can be completed swiftly and that they can come home and enjoy many more Halloweens with their own kids.

·
Premium Member
Sony XBR-65A1E, Denon 3400, B&W
965 Posts
Agree wholeheartedly. BTW, tonight's full moon is the last time it will fall on Halloween until 2020...

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Dittos from me too!! I got a grand total of 0 trick or treaters, the same number as I always get. Theres are huge trailer park about a mile down from my house and that where all the kids go.

Today at my school the seniors, got to dress up and there there was a 'seniors only' assemby for the costume contest, but being in the A/V club I got to watch since I was working the lights :) . (BTW Im a junior) Im pleased to say there was some kids who dressed up as firefighters and EMTs. One kid dressed up as Osama Bin Laden and another as a US Army soldiar. First the kid was was Bin Laden got on stage and said 'Hi, Im Osama Bin la...' before he finished the kid who was the soldiar ran in and jumped on him and knocked him down. (This was all planned and it was out of fun) It was pretty cool to see, everyone in the school aud was cheering.

http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/.../ghostface.gif Happy Halloween to all http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/.../ghostface.gif

Steve

·
Registered
733 Posts
Why can't witches have children ?

Their boy freinds have Halloweeners :D

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married. One broom was, of course, the bride broom. The other the groom broom. The

bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride broom leaned over and said to the groom broom "Oh honey, I think I'm going to have a

little whisk broom..."

"That's IMPOSSIBLE!!" exclaimed the groom broom.

Are you ready for this!!?

Brace yourself; this is going to hurt....

Really bad...

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER YET!!!"

:D

-------------

From the OTA HDTV free metropolitan Denver area (and a great bet to remain free from those nasty HDTV RF electromagnetic waves for many more years to come).

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.