Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's an (Ice)Cow-paddy, you may ask?

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's when you pad your number of posts...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...by putting just one thought (coherent or not)...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...into each post, rather than all together. Just like...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Careful not to step in the (ice)cow patty. :) Thanks for the grins.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Quote:
However, reasonable people can be hard to come by. All of those ridiculous warning labels (I told you my opinions aren't vague) pasted all over ladders are there because of a series of jury awards to people who, for example, stood on the top rung then, duh, fell off. A particularly notorious case involved a farmer who, in the early morning hours, placed one foot of his ladder on a frozen cow patty. When the ascending sun melted the dung, the ladder sank on one side and toppled, bringing the farmer with it. Twelve reasonable people thought the ladder was at fault—or at least that the ladder manufacturer probably had more money than the farmer. But I digress.
Urban legend?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Slack
Urban legend?
Probably.

Unfortunately with the state of our legal system and mentality of many of those who make up the "Jury of Peers", common sense has nothing to do with "Justice". Consequently, the passage is sadly believable.

Slack - Check you signature block (which I agree with) for confirmation:p

·
Registered
886 Posts
I've decided I need to start post padding. I've been here almost a year more than cow, and I've got less than half the posts he does! The hell with work, I'll be posting like crazy now. :)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool... that's exactly the effect I was looking for!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Hmmm... maybe this is why I got the following message
Quote:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Moeronn paddies too!

And yes.. i du mis rc dnt u?

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
I don't know about ladders, but there's cherries in my stool, not peanuts. I'm an icecow. My $#!^ don't stink. This cow's pies are filled with fluffy pure white britta snow mixed with chilled undigested cherries prepared in a pie pan lined with a grahamcracker/icecream/snickers crust and can be topped with fresh blueberry sauce and mint sprigs. Just like mom used to make them. So much better then those stupid snow cones americans love and eat daily. As the the snow melts the pan can be tilted to yeild sips of berry juice alternately awhile eating the cherries out of my flop. It's a drink and desert in one!

You want a Piece of me?!! You want A Piece of me???!

mmmmmmMMMOOOOooooo........

cow

P.S. I found the old 'mmmMMMOOOooo' post by searching for '' posts done by 'icecow'. Pretty good huh?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.