AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I stopped watching Dead Zone last season...haven't felt the urge to look at it again.

I also feel SG1 is suffering...ignoring that I wasn't interested in it when it first aired, but got into it later. I guess I thought Lexa was cooler when she was an avatar :D Anybody know what Laura is up to?

Meanwhile, I'm into BSG now. I didn't watch any of the first season when it aired....but I did a few marathon nights after the second season started, watching the first season. I had recorded it all (and sent them to numerous people....) But, then there are other shows on my box, where I've recorded whole seasons...but still haven't watched shows.

And, that doesn't include that I feel behind on Alias and Lost (and Summerland, MI-5, and a few others), and haven't found the moment to catch up....though I keep sending episodes to other people, so I probably should watch them some day.

I guess what I didn't notice is that while I record much more than I used to since I got my ReplayTVs....I actually watch a lot less TV than I used to. Probably because it is eaiser to stop, and I don't have to schedule my viewing around my recordings.

The Dreamer.

·
Registered
412 Posts
The first show when Bens char ( i cant rember the chars name ) was trying to get the orginal sg1 team back he talked to carter and she was offsite studing some new thing .. so this explained why she wasnt around ( according to previews she will be back this week ) .

Personlay i dont think Claudia and Ben should be on the screen at the same time .. to farscapeish.

Lexa is ok in here role , and now that she is the Gens. daughter it could add a bit to the show .. and if she's on the same set as Micheal , Amanda and whoever Amanda is married to , you know somewhere their is a nursery just off site of the cameras.

I wouldnt be suprized to see guest rols by Anthony Simcoe , Gordon Michael , Gigi Edgley , Laura Bertram , or Lisa Ryder at any point in the show.

BSG has been good .. the only thing i could do without is the over the top interaction with Baltar and 6. I dont know how boomer will fit back in the fleet ( previews show the prez saying to throw her out the airlock ) .. starbuck knows boomer is with the fleet , she doesnt know that boomer shot the comander and was then killed.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I am watching Battlestar Galactica, but not with a lot of interest. You might as well go and read The Book Of Morman.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecks
I am watching Battlestar Galactica, but not with a lot of interest. You might as well go and read The Book Of Morman.
It definitely gets a little preachy at times, but I still enjoy it tremendously.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamer
I

And, that doesn't include that I feel behind on Alias and Lost
Lost is very high on my list, Alias has never been a favorite and I decided that I wouldn't record it any more... then they added a new cast member who I really likes, so it is back on the list.

Just printed the new fall show to start putting together a list of shows to watch.

Found this, it was helpful.

http://epguides.com/grid/fall.shtml

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serra
Found this, it was helpful.

http://epguides.com/grid/fall.shtml
Thanks for the link. That's exactly what I've been looking for. I knew that Arrested Development and The Office were coming back, but it's comforting to officially see them on the new Fall schedule. :)

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucindrea
wholly crap! .. nothing i watch conflicts!!
My family ended up with a 4 way conflict: Alias, Survivor, OC and Smallville!!! I have two Replays and a Tivo. I guess Smallville is going to be recorded on my VCR... I hope it still works, I haven't used it in about 4 years... good thing it automatically sets its clock!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.