AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the name of the girl who played the call girl in "To protect and serve manicotti?" The one Danny talked to when he was trying to track down the guy who had their money?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply...since she was a "bit part" she was not listed in any of the casting listings I could find on a google search....so I'm pretty much grasping at straws here now.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
One would think that she would be in the closing credits if she had a speaking part. Do you still have the episode?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose
Out of curiosity, why did you wnat to look her up? Because she's hot?

Well that was definetly PART of the reason. ;) She however also looked familiar and I wanted to see what else she had played in...turned out I had seen her in some of my other fav shows such as scrubs and charmed....

·
Registered
493 Posts
She's SMOKIN' hot! That was a riot, when Danny nearly passed out after she showed him her, uh, when she pulled her top up to, ahem, anyway, it was great! :D

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Spaking of Hawt,

The chick with the Samsung camcorder / still cam in the AVS banner festival above is pretty damn Hot, and half of her face is blocked.

I actually went to samsung.com to get a better look. Marketing people probably have term for that. Hawt pull? Techno Lust?

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack
The chick with the Samsung camcorder / still cam in the AVS banner festival above is pretty damn Hot, and half of her face is blocked.
Yea, but she's probably like the Phantom of the Opera on the other half. :)

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.