AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
level of expertise and participation as this AVS Forum that does NOT dedicate to Audio and Visual, but exclusively to Laptops, Notebooks and Computers in general.

This place took me months to find and has a WEALTH of information and expert members. I truly find this forum to be a HUGE benefit for my Home Theater and Audio needs.

But, I'm looking for information on Laptops, Notebooks and Computers as well.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Tomshardware.com, Anandtech.com, Overclockers.net, Firingsquad.com are a few I visit.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2Photos /forum/post/18291222

Anandtech

I just reviewed that site, but is there a forum more geared towards Laptops, Notebooks, or PCs total packaged and not selling internal components?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by heismanwatch /forum/post/18296629

I just reviewed that site, but is there a forum more geared towards Laptops, Notebooks, or PCs total packaged and not selling internal components?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance...

The problem is that most enthusiasts in the computer field build their own computers. I am not aware of any that cater to pre-builts.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Whirlpool Forums in Australia has a great tech community. Many of its members work in various areas of IT. Fantastic site for build ideas and discussion of PC's in general.

Technibble Forums is entirely populated by PC repair people (its a forum for people who fix PC's). I hang out there a bit and have learned lots from its members too...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts