AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching tonight's episode I'm in awe of the transition between season 1 and season 2. My wife no longer leaves mid-show (although dying to know what happens), she now watches the entire show.

Anyone that was turned off by season one should check the show out again. I think it's grown into a deep show. I can't see how this show could get overlooked for a emmy nod.

This season is more adult in plot than the first. The first was almost as if it was written for a high school crowd, but now it's all grown up. The show is twisting and turning all over with some interesting stories. And the music... the music has been spot on in the last few shows.

All that said, I can't believe Tommy diss'd the "Grinder"... New Englander Leary ACTING like a new yorker! Nice...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Rescue Me is one of the best shows on television.

Yes, this season is much much darker than the first season.

I think the strongest part of the show is the dialogue. Some of the wisecrack comments the characters make are priceless.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Dark... disturbing... foreboding... Yeah, ain't it great? :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
/old thread resurrect mode on :cool:

Wow, what a twisted and hard hitting last episode for season 2. :(

Ouch.

·
Registered
8,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the show has gone in a great direction with this season. It's a little "over the top" but whatever it's good. And for some reason... you can tell these folks can ACT now. Some of them do a pretty good job with the roles, I'm impressed.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
The Season 2 finale was supposed to be open ended as a cliff hanger to season 3. When season 3 became doubtful, they decided to close the loop and not leave the fans hanging. Now it looks like season 3 is likely...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.