·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those Sci-Fi fans, here's the latest on new seasons:

Stargate SG-1 new season starts on Sci-Fi Channel on June 7th

Farscape new season starts on Sci-Fi Channel on June 7th

More Info Here --> http://www.scifi.com/onair/scififriday/

Showtime is replacing Stargate SG-1 with a new show called Odyssey 5 starting June 21st. This show looks promising.

NOTE: IT IS A SHOWTIME FREE PEVIEW WEEKEND SO EVERYONE CAN ENJOY THIS

More info here --> http://www.sho.com/o5/index-flash.cfm?affiliate=0

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One Last Reminder.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Ho boy. More adventures of plush aliens.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
SG-1 on my local broadcast channels just finished season 4. Sci Fi will start on season 6 were Showtime left off. Sci Fi said they would air all the shows from beginning to end this summer but I have not heard when. Until then a lot of us will skip over session 5. Until then I can use my Replay 4000 and find someone willing to send or SwapDV me the some of the shows.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I heard they'll be rerunning the first 5 (I expect the first 4 due to syndication rights, but who knows) seasons starting this fall. If you're into the show and have yet to see season 5, find a SG1 website and read a bit (at least about Meridian, Revelations, and maybe Summit/Last Stand).

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by toots
Ho boy. More adventures of plush aliens.

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
That peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches taste better than peanut butter and jelly?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Thanks but I would like to see the shows, ideally, in order. Spoilers can be fun but true to their name can be spoilers to some of the suspense and surprise.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more bump up for Odyssey 5 starting on showtime tomorrow.:D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Showtime is the only channel I need the cable box for and its not hooked up in the room with my ReplayTV 4000. That will not change in the next day or two or longer. Someone please send me Odyssey 5 once it airs. Please., please, please. Medium or better quality would be nice but I'll take what I can get. PlanetReplay has not proved reliable in the past. I am willing to record and send any shows I can for someone else. my ID is:

00055-09166-71078

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'll send it to you hun, already have you in my address book :)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Heathriel dear, you don't have to send it to me. Showtime is running a promotion and I don't need to hook up the box this weekend. Just in case don't delete it right away. Thanks!

·
Registered
826 Posts
If you like these, make sure you check out WitchBlade on TNT. Based on the Comic of the same name, it may well be the best TV production of its kind. A toss up between it and Far Scape.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
>>make sure you check out WitchBlade on TNT. Based on the Comic of the same name, it may well

>>be the best TV production of its kind. A toss up between it and Far Scape.

Hmmm . . . I like Witchblade, although the first 2 shows of the new season worry me a bit, as I think they are taking more cheap shortcuts than the shows last season.

But even at it's best, I don't think Witchblade compares to Farscape.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They started season 5 at the normal time on Showtime. Then they stopped for a while and ren re-runs until last month when they picked up the end of season 5. It is my understanding that they put the "re-run pause" in there so it would allow the viewers to pick up on the end of season 5 and immediatly transition into season 6 now on Sci-Fi.

Here is a review that might help
http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/brows...5/2741/207301?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GadgetGuy
Someone please send me Odyssey 5 once it airs. Please., please, please.
I'm trying but your replay is unreachable right now. Firewall issues?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Heathriel, you are the best. I did had to reboot the cable modem. Its been acting up. Anyway, I was able to record it this time. I guess you did not see my other post. Thanks anyway. I am watching the show now. So far it seems pretty cool. I like anything that involves time travel. I may need you to send it next week :) but I am good now.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Ok, just let me know :)

I send shows when I have them and people need them :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.