AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty scarry that Pentagon is not immune to attacks. This must be "Black Tuesday". Hope you guys are watching the news.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
55 Posts
BUMP!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bombs inside planes that crashed went off and collapsed both towers of WTC (I do mean they're flat). Explosion at State Department in DC (separate from Pentagon which they now think was a plane crash and not a carried-in bomb). Another plane crashed into Camp David. Yet another plane exploded in Pennsylvania. White House was evacuated. All airports shut down. These terrorist attacks were coordinated and more may be coming. Palestinians claimed responsibility for the Isreal conflict. I think I'll go home and be with family :-( Kinda put things in perspective.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
God Bless the people of New York and our New York forum members. Our prayers are with you.

IT IS TIME TO GIVE THESE ARAB TERRORISTS NO QUARTER. WE RID THE WORLD OF THE NAZI MENACE, NOW LET'S RID IT OF THESE PEOPLE AS WELL!

Dan

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Stage two... if there is one.. will be to release biological contaminants in the initial confusion. Please consider buying bottled water, and canned food, batteries(solar panel, charger, etc) before cities are locked down.. IF such a thing takes place.

Pease consider such very, very carefully,and limit your physical involvment with people who have been all over the place, specifically in the possible areas, like toronto, where many planes have been diverted.

------------------

goosystems.com

Ken Hotte

[email protected]

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.