AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice that a lot of Trump's comments in the boardroom were dubbed in later. When Trump gives the reasons he fired John near the end they are not what he really said in the boardroom. The sound changes and they don't show Donald talking at all. How lame can you get? The sound quality seems like he phoned in the new comments after viewing the tapes and they were dubbed in to make it look like he said that stuff in the board room. Check it out on your replays. The Donald is a phony.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I've noticed that sort of dubbing on most reality shows from time to time, but I agree, this past week's boardroom was over the top. It was certainly bad editing, and it makes you wonder what he really said that had to be replaced. This installment has been much more phoney than the original pretty much all around. The original had much more of a feel that it was a big job interview where most of the boardrooms resulted in the booting of the weakest link for that week's competition. This season the players are forming aliances and treating the boardroom like an opertunity to get rid of the people they don't like. The new "immunity" just adds to that game feel rather than the job interview. In the end the Donald seems to be firing the person he feels will result in the "most shocking boardroom" rather than the weakest link. Bottom line is I'm still watching, but there's plenty to be disappointed with this season.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.