AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm, did a search in this forum but didn't come up with anything ...

oh well -- feel free to lock this up if need be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
McNasty

Nice DVD collection. I especially like the Star Wars DVD's 4,5&6. Is George a friend of yours????:cool:

By the way, I think UPC codes s/b 12 digits. The little numbers to the left and right are significant.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by obe
McNasty

Nice DVD collection. I especially like the Star Wars DVD's 4,5&6. Is George a friend of yours????:cool:

By the way, I think UPC codes s/b 12 digits. The little numbers to the left and right are significant.
George is my mothers cousins boyfriends 2nd cousin on his stepmothers side. LOL. They are actually pressed DVD's from Malaysia, complete with DD 5.1 and DTS. The DTS encodeing is horrible, but the DD 5.1 and pic quality both are great. They are basically the laser disc trilogy transferred to DVD. Not burned, but pressed. There was a big debate on RemoteCentral about whether or not they are legal. Not one person could come up with a definite answer even though many own them. I don't know if they are or not, but will definitely buy the real deal when George gets off his high horse and releases them to DVD. It was a great deal though. All 3 for $34.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You know McNasty I think I see the family resemblance now. Thanks for the tip on the temporary dvd solution.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.