AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who care, Veronica Mars has been officially cancelled. My wife and I are midway through Season 2, and we just love it! I've heard that the third season isn't as good as the first two, but I'm still sad to see it go.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Bleh.

They're missing 2 million viewers, so they're going to cancel all the good shows and put on more reality crap. It's cheaper to make... so they'll save money... but loose viewers, and do it all over again.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Can you tell me where you saw the information that Veronica Mars was cancelled? thefutoncritic.com still lists them as "fate to be determined" and thats where I usually see the cancellations listed.

I'm not saying you are not correct..would just like to read the original article myself.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
It was in the local paper as cancelled after the new fall schedules were announced. I thought VM was an excellent show with a great cast. Kristen Bell did a great job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.