Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
136 Posts
It'sa great site......if you can read chinese. :)

· Registered
87 Posts
Doesn't Hi-Vi make their own drivers? I think I read that somewhere on this forum. Anyway, just scanning through that webpage, some of their stuff looks like Dynaudio's and B&W's. You would think that a company that manufactures their own stuff would make something original, rather than rip off designs from reputable companies.

· Registered
1,466 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zaz
Doesn't Hi-Vi make their own drivers? I think I read that somewhere on this forum. Anyway, just scanning through that webpage, some of their stuff looks like Dynaudio's and B&W's. You would think that a company that manufactures their own stuff would make something original, rather than rip off designs from reputable companies.
What's wrong with copying a great design? Lexus did it in the automotive industry and has been very successful in doing so. All it means is that B&W and Dynaudio make some very good speakers. Otherwise no one would care to copy their designs. And it makes great speakers available for the average working individual at affordable prices! Good deal IMO. :cool:

· Registered
1,284 Posts
I think in China, patent and copyright law does not apply, so blatant copying goes on.

Just because you copied it to the last detail doesn't mean it will perform the same.

China had a imitation Hassleblad camera called Seagull. It was the worse camera there is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.