AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I have had UTV for a year and a half I have only recently become interested in upgrading and moding my unit. Although the AVS Forum has a vast wealth of information, I would like to visit some other good sites with info on UTV. If you know of any good sites, please post them.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hi,

I've had my UTVs for up to a year now (Bought first one 4-15-2002, last of 5 bought just last month)...

If you need UTV info. this is the place to be...

You might be able to find a few sites out there, but this site has almost constant forum interaction... if you have a question we can usually answer it for you. Any other site you might find out there might not have the most current/accurate info.... (we don't always have accurate info. either, but we do our best...)

If you're planning on doing the UTV hard drive upgrade you'll want to read the directions at:

http://www.blindsquirrel.org/UTV/

As already mentioned, it may not be completely up to date with all current hardware, jumper settings, and UTV Software (3.5 is bigger then the older software mentioned) HOWEVER, it has PICTURES which can be very comforting to those who are scared of the "Electric" Ghost.

The site also mentions to review THIS Forum for more info... do a few searches or just check out the posts on file over the last year or two... you'll probably find what you're looking for...

If you do the upgrade, be sure to pull your access card before beginning, unplug the unit and watch your hands around the unprotected power supply...

Good Luck,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.