AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Soderbergh must like to cast Clooney. If you like Out of Sight, then you probably like Jackie Brown, correct? They were written by the same author.

BTW, the bathtub scene is hot! :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Weren't Soderbergh and Clooney two of the producers of Insomnia?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I disliked Out Of Sight because they took a great script and dumbed it down for the masses. Yes, movies like Pulp Fiction are shocking, but if that is what people want, that is what people get, no holds barred.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey, hob, wait a few months & Insomnia will be out on DVD. There's some discussion about it in the Member Movie Review forum. I saw it today, and noticed that Soderbergh and Clooney were executive producers. When this thread mentioned Soderbergh and Clooney regarding Out of Sight, it just popped back into my head. Apparently dvdfile found Out of Sight to be one of the best movies of, what was it, 1998. Sounds like one to check out. Oh, and David, what a great shot of Jennifer Lopez!

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
A better screen cap of Jlo would be the scene of her in shorts walking away from the camera.... :D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Oh, my, I've got to get this DVD.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Out of Sight is a bonafied classic and a great DVD. I'm surprised that anyone on this forum doesn't own it :).

·
Registered
3,562 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi :)

nope, have not seen it but speaking of Michael Madsen, there's one called Supreme Sanction with one hot chick! : Kristy Swanson

it's really a B-action movie but entertaining enough and she's ....... miam :D .she's truely sexy in this movie and knows how to use guns :)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/63...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

some will remember her from the original Buffy movie or that adventurer in THE PHANTOM.

this should satisfy those who wanted more of JLo :D

http://www.kristyswansonbabe.com/images/kw07.jpg

(Kristy Swanson)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have the DTS DVD. It's a pretty good DVD for a very good movie. I felt that Soderbergh and Co did a good job of adapting the book to the screen. BTW, Michael Keaton plays Ray Nicolete in both this and Jackie Brown; Elmore Leonard had the character in both books!

·
Registered
347 Posts
This is one of my all time favorite DVDs. I LOVE this movie....especially the funky soundtrack done by David Holmes....with the "time out" score being my favorite

This movie is down right sexy and funny! Not to mention that Jennifer was a little more "beefier" than she is now (I like my women with a little meat on their bones :))

I have the DTS version.

Ciao

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I really don't understand the attraction people have for Jennifer Lopez. I also can't think of any Soderbergh film I liked. However, Kristy Swanson is a total goddess. :) She was so beautiful in Buffy and that chase movie with Charlie Sheen (I forget the name). I wonder why she didn't become a big star? These pics are fine, but no nudity or offensively lewd photos, thanks. ;)

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Hey David!

The Chase, that's it. Her skin looked so perfect. She was like living candy. :) I had no idea Jennifer Connelly was in a movie with Kristy Swanson. Are these ah, R-Rated scenes? And Dude... is one of Fox's best looking DVD's IMHO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.