AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some suggestions for recording SD tv. I have not seen at the local stores in Myrtle Beach that have any digital recording from ATSC OTA. But they do have dvd recorders & etc to record analog recording from NTSC OTA. I do have an dvd recorder with S video input. I had planned to use my external ATSC tuner [motorola 101] but it failed is now dead. While the hdtv101 was working I used the video out to record & watch my analog tv. I have found 2 brands that have an hdtv with a built in ATSC tuner with an audio & video out puts. I should be able to record ATSC from them. The only models I have found are RCA & Insignia. I am wanting a 16:9 hd or sd tube TV in the26 inch to 32 range & less that $700.00. Does any one have any ideas or comments about those TV

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
For specifics about the TV's you are looking at, try the proper Display forums further up on the main forum page, some searching on the model numbers of the sets you are looking at will probably turn up some info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.