AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I reluctantly need to sell off my gear. Someone will get a great deal considering most of it is brand new and never used. I was going to start my own outdoor home theater company in FL, but I am busy on the road as a freelancer doing video work for corporate meetings and events, so I decided to scratch my idea.

Selling in my package is a Open Air Cinema 16 foot screen. This is screen is BRAND NEW. I purchased it for $1,200 this past March. I attempted to return it, but they won’t return it being its past the 30 day mark. This screen is BRAND NEW, and never even taken out of the box. Still sealed.

Also included in the kit is a Denon DN-500BD professional BluRay player. I just paid $400 for it. This as well is BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED.

Also included in the kit is a Furman M-8X2 8 outlet power conditioner/surge protector. As with the other items, this item is BRAND NEW and NEVER USED. I paid $50 for this.

I mounted the Denon and the power conditioner in a 6 space road case, of course that is brand new, that I paid $200 for.

All of this brand new gear with tax was over $2,000. I need to reiterate that all of this gear is brand new and never used. I am willing to sell it all for $1,600 FIRM. My loss is someones gain for sure. Kills me to basically lose $400, but I realize no one will pay what I paid for it from an individual.

I’d prefer local pickup (I am near Tampa FL), but I can figure out shipping for the 2 boxes if you aren’t local and are interested - just send me your zip.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts