AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day AVS'rs. We have some information we thought we would bring to your attention.

Today we turned a 13$ outdoor motion sensor flood light into a Z-Wave outdoor motion sensor flood light.
Now I can trigger all of my scenes, other lights inside and out, sirens, even other flood lights making it appear that someone is home all from this one Z-Wave motion light.
I can even get notifications on my phone when this happens instantly.
The best part is that the motion sensor is easy to install, use and is made for outdoor use.

If anyone is interested, contact us.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are thinly veiled commercials allowed in this forum?

Also, this is nothing special. This can easily be done with just about any automation system in existence and 2 minutes of time. YouTube has countless videos of how to do anything like this. SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer you name it all do this out of the box.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Are thinly veiled commercials allowed in this forum?

Also, this is nothing special. This can easily be done with just about any automation system in existence and 2 minutes of time. YouTube has countless videos of how to do anything like this. SmartThings, Vera, HomeSeer you name it all do this out of the box.
Very true. I have flood lights and regular porch lights on the exterior of my home. I installed a couple of GE/Jasco Z-wave light switches for those lights and they're ran with automation that turns them on at sunset and off at sunrise. It's very easy to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts