1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Outlaw 2200 amps (3x) - SOLD

I have three Outlaw Audio 2200 monoblock amps with:
- original shipping box complete with packing materials & literature
- Signal Cable power cables (http://signalcable.com/magicpower.html)
- Signal Cable interconnect cables (http://signalcable.com/silverresolutiondigital.html)
- amps originally purchased new in Oct 2017, are in excellent condition
- have only been used on Panamax power conditioners w/voltage regulation
- have been kept in a thermostat regulated BDI cabinet set to 80 degrees (probe on amp housing)
- can include 4x Herbie’s Thin Fat Dots (small w/adhesive backing) for $12 per amp or $30 for all; dots are new in package

SOLD

I can also offer a Denon 3400H for $420 to any amp buyer

·
Registered
874 Posts
I'm looking to add a 3 channel amp or three 1 channel amps for my LCR to run via my Denon 6300h for MTM-210's.

Would these monoblocks suffice?

I've never done this before (hooked up amps to a receiver) - are you selling everything that I would need in order to hook these bad boys up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm looking to add a 3 channel amp or three 1 channel amps for my LCR to run via my Denon 6300h for MTM-210's.

Would these monoblocks suffice?

I've never done this before (hooked up amps to a receiver) - are you selling everything that I would need in order to hook these bad boys up?

Thanks!
AFAIK these would be a fine fit, as their monoblocks meet or exceed the power of their multi-channel amps. These operate dead silent for me, and run very cool (unlike PS4 or AVRs). Everything is included to integrate them to your system - you simply run the interconnects from your pre-outs to the amps, then your existing speaker cable from the amps to your speakers. These were my first amps as well, and though I originally looked toward getting an Outlaw 5000 - these seemed like a better option without radically changing the budget (and more cost effective than
the Emotiva XPA3).

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hey thanks Crab for the detailed reply, I really appreciate it man. I shot you a PM ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.