AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am having a problem of a significantly reduced sound level when I am running my oppo 103 player. I did the speaker calibration and have listened to audio through the outlaw bluetooth adapter and it sounds beautiful, but when I play either a cd or bluray through the oppo it is at a decreased volume and I cant figure out why.

I have the HDMI2 output of the oppo player going to HDMI input of the Outlaw 975 and then the HDMI(ARC) out of the 975 to the TV. Have the video input set to Native and to HDMI. Not sure what else to do to get the volume up to at least match the level of the sound output i get while using thier bluetooth adapter listening to music.

I have a support ticket in with Outlaw and wondering if anyone can give me any input to try and figure out my problem. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You can close this thread if you want. I figured out the problem. There is a option in the setup menu called HDMI to Tv and it was On so I was getting some weird reduced volume as soon as I turned it to Off, it sounded beautiful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts