AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am getting rid of my Lexicon Dc-1 do to constantly hearing praise of these 2 units and how they are better than the Dc-1 and compare to a true MC-1. Well now I'm stuck on getting something quickly.

My future goal is to buy a MC-12 or the new unit Lexicon is supposedly working on. I am also open for other suggestions.

Primarly I would like advise to what direction to go. I love Logic 7 but want more processing capability hence the reason for a switch now.

I also want to try something new.

However, I will be stuck with this new unit for 2 yrs minimum, then moving it as a 5.1 pre to another room when I get a new system. I want to go balanced and I simply need to upgrade my 5 channel amp. The B& K ref I have works great for my 2 channl mains and has balanced inputs.

Enough allready in 2 years I suspect to be buying something balance and a bryston 5 channel amp.

now I want to make a decision I can live with and will like. I specifically am requiring the capability of more processing, rear channel support and something thats under 2k that will give me a noticable improvement over the DC-1.

Can someone please steer me in the right direction

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.