·
Registered
4,392 Posts
that looks really good.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
The Integra DHC 80.6 showed up on Wednesday. I updated to the latest firmware since it said it fixed some Atmos issues.

Getting closer to pulling the trigger on the 8 Volt 10's needed for the surrounds and overheads. I wonder if I should break into 4 and 4 and do two separate buys with 2 separate assembly periods to spread the $$ outlay and effort outlay....

I am assuming I need a full gallon of Duratex but I have not done any math to confirm.

I like how dark @dlinsley got his front wall.

Something to strive for. For you DIYSG folks, I believe those are Titans as the LCRs behind the AT. They can be seen in this post Litter box remodel post 61

I think I am leaning towards fabric panels eventually. I may paint a dark flat as an interim step for the walls.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
I like how dark @dlinsley got his front wall.
Something to strive for. For you DIYSG folks, I believe those are Titans as the LCRs behind the AT. They can be seen in this post Litter box remodel post 61

I think I am leaning towards fabric panels eventually. I may paint a dark flat as an interim step for the walls.
Thanks! Yes, Titan 615LX behind the screen. I probably should do something, but so far I haven't done anything to the cabinets. Now that I have the black panels in (completed just last Monday) they are no longer visible even through the semi-transparent GoM FR701.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Looks like I am going to build my theater off of the previous purchases of the Jacksonville HT group.

I went over and bought Don's JVC X990 from him. Thanks Don! That laser Sony he has sure makes a beautiful picture.

Who's house shall I shop at next....

My 15 inch single sub certainly is not filling the space with bass.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
you done yet???

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
yup...1099s in house and ready to go..haha

no build thread though..LOL

Reactions: dengland

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Had a bit of a set back with the Integra. No center channel. I did manage to find an authorized repair shop in Orlando. Estimate came back pretty fast as the preamp board. NTE estimate was $325. Working with the seller to figure out what happens next.
ah man the receiver isnt working right? ughh

·
Registered
496 Posts
I mounted the X990. Sort of dwarfs the BenQ!!!

I managed to get all 4 bolts into solid wood.

That is a monster projector.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
21 - 40 of 80 Posts