AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason i can get just using my circle dish to get 101 and 119 sats. signal strength is 66 on both. i know it's low, but it works. i called directv and got para todos but, it isn't working....is it because i'm trying to feed both satellites using just one lnb? please help. directv stopped my service tonight and i'm supposed to call back in the morning. if this doesn't work they will give me a new access card.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You can not get two different Satellite signals from the round dish, you receiver is showing incorrect information. Get the OVAL dish!

------------------

Meredith (KPHO) SUCKs! Phoenix CBS station with no HD just SD.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
This was a "glitch" that I noticed with my hughes gold receiver. When i turned it to double lnb, it showed 400 also.

This turns up even though i only look at 101.

------------------
Mitsubishi WS-55805

2 RCA DRD515RB

Pioneer VSX-D608

Pioneer DV-C302D

Technics SA-DX940

Sony Playstation 2
s>

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your quick reply,...i have 2 round dishes and so i'll point one just for the 119 and other just for the 101.

Thanks

·
Registered
399 Posts
There are two channel 400's. One is in English and is on 101 and the other is in Spanish and is on 119.

If you are trying to debug an installation problem, you can tune to 400 and see what language you get to find out if your multiswitch is working correctly. (a little tech tip I learned recently)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.