AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past weekend KCTS in Seattle, the PBS affiliate, broadcast the HD version of Over Alaska. This is the best in the “Over†series IMHO. The nature and scenery shots were nothing short of spectacular. Even my dog got excited watching the animal shots.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I agree. Over Alaska looked just great on KCTS. And, we didn't have to watch the breaks they threw in (on the analog channel) as they begged for money. Art

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
How about it Mark? These programs are supposed to be great (haven't seen one yet) and I'm sure PBS could use a few extra dollars!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dr_mal
How about it Mark? These programs are supposed to be great (haven't seen one yet) and I'm sure PBS could use a few extra dollars!
But, these aren't PBS productions. They're co-produced by KCTS/Seattle and NHK/Tokyo.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
if it's the same cliche-ridden narrator that did over america i would cringe to hear his voice again. he must have had about 65 variations of "amazing" in Over America. ugh! i literally want to throw up when i hear him speak.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Please pm me if any of you Pacific Northwesterners happened to tape Over Alaska.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.