AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would post this here although I see as many postings on the topic at the plasma display forum as here.

I have noticed overscan from a DVD source on my Pio 503-CMX/Leeza-DVI combination as has been identified by many other users, regardless of the plasma that they are feeding. My DVD player is an Immersive moded RP91.

I have seen postings from folks hoping to resolve the overscan issue through the plasma display's integrator mode. I would think there is no resolution of the problem to be found there for those of us using a Leeza or some other external scaler. Am I wrong in making that assumption or should I be looking to make some changes in the Pio's H/V position-size or some other Pio plasma setting?

Presuming I am right, is there a way to resolve the overscan issue in the Leeza settings? Mike from KD thinks that my Leeza H/V position and size settings are the same as Ericbee's. If that is the case, I would think that at least those are right as he has got a good deal of experience.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.