AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am sorry if this is the wrong section.

I have a Digimate/DGM TV (LTV-4065WH) and it has Overscan on by default with seemingly no way of turning it off.
I recently found the manual for it on their website and under HDMI it mentions being able to select Overscan or Underscan but there's no actual option for it on the screen, nor is there even an option in the screenshot they provide in the manual.
I was wondering if anyone here has this model TV or could help me in general.
There website is pretty bad and has no emails listed apart from a sales email (which doesn't work anyway) They have a feedback page, but it just sends you around in a circle and there's no way to actually put anything.
So the only contact they have is a phone number, and I don't really wish to phone them if possible. I know some TV's have hidden menu's, but this is such a no name brand that there's very little information about them anywhere.
I am unable to post a screenshot of the relevant page or a link to the manual, but if anyone looks, it's page 33.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am sorry if this is the wrong section.

I have a Digimate/DGM TV (LTV-4065WH) and it has Overscan on by default with seemingly no way of turning it off.
I recently found the manual for it on their website and under HDMI it mentions being able to select Overscan or Underscan but there's no actual option for it on the screen, nor is there even an option in the screenshot they provide in the manual.
I was wondering if anyone here has this model TV or could help me in general.
There website is pretty bad and has no emails listed apart from a sales email (which doesn't work anyway) They have a feedback page, but it just sends you around in a circle and there's no way to actually put anything.
So the only contact they have is a phone number, and I don't really wish to phone them if possible. I know some TV's have hidden menu's, but this is such a no name brand that there's very little information about them anywhere.
I am unable to post a screenshot of the relevant page or a link to the manual, but if anyone looks, it's page 33.
I've Had The Same Problem Recently What I Did Is Pull Up A Ps4 Game And Mess Around With The H and V Position Until It Was Fine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts