AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a 58" or 65" V10 Panisonic. They seem hard to come by these days. Can someone tell me where I might find one for a decent price? I read somewhere on here that 6ave is having a blowout on these with a Bonus Buy coupon, but I went to their site and it says it is 3199.00 through Amazon. Where can I get this "coupon"? Thanks for any help

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
They are hard to find because they are last year's model. It was replaced by the VT25 last spring, although I guess you might be able to find one new (try google).

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have already tried Google and only come up with a few places that have the v10's for about the same price as the VT models. Thought I could save a few bucks by getting last years model. Was only looking to spend $2000-$2500. Oh well, I guess I'm off to research another model to fit my price range.

·
Vendor
32,443 Posts
You waited to long. V10 are back up high in price as they are just about sold out forever. At this point you are better off looking into the TC-P58VT25 or TC-P65VT25.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what I was afraid of. My finances didnt allow me to make this type of purchase until now. As the old saying goes... A day late and a dollar short. For the size screen that I want, the VT models are a bit out of my price range considering that I still need a quality tv stand to go with it. I may have to step it down to a 54". It would still be a sizable upgrade from my current Sharp 42" LCD. Tough decision with so many TV's to choose from and a budget of only 2500 for tv itself. Thanks for the input....

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugburn76 /forum/post/19554680

Thats what I was afraid of. My finances didnt allow me to make this type of purchase until now. As the old saying goes... A day late and a dollar short. For the size screen that I want, the VT models are a bit out of my price range considering that I still need a quality tv stand to go with it. I may have to step it down to a 54". It would still be a sizable upgrade from my current Sharp 42" LCD. Tough decision with so many TV's to choose from and a budget of only 2500 for tv itself. Thanks for the input....

How about getting a TC-P65S2 and have it professionally ISF Calibrated after a few months? This TV is under two grand right now and if you add a Pro Cal you're still under budget. I understand the S2 responds well to a good ISF Calibration.

Another option would be one of the Samsungs - maybe a PN58C8000 or PN63C550, and you might be able to find the PN63C7000 for around your budget.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts