Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the DirecTV website:

Pacers @ Knicks

NBA HD: Indiana Pacers @ New York Knicks. Gametime 7:30pm ET 04/15.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Interesting. I see that listed too. Wonder if it is a typo. On D*'s web site in the HDTV section it still lists last night's Knicks game. Nothing about tonight's.

I will check it out, though. Thanks for the heads-up.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,646 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Unfortunately, the DirecTV schedule you are looking at does not reflect the most recent update. Last night's game was the last HD game of the regular season.

See these links from the HDTV Programming Synopsis:

DirecTV HD info:
http://directv.com/DTVAPP/imagine/HDTV.jsp

NBA TV info:
http://www.nba.com/video/nbacom_tv.html
Ken, NBA TV's web site is actually showing the Indiana-New York game in its schedule as well. Are you just saying that it will be on NBA TV but that it won't be in high definition?

Is it possible that they threw this game in at the last minute?

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marcus-SanDiego
Ken, NBA TV's web site is actually showing that the game is in HDTV tonight as well.

Is it possible that they threw this game in at the last minute?
No, they show the game as being on NBA-TV, but it's not listed in HD.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
No, they show the game as being on NBA-TV, but it's not listed in HD.
Thanks, Ken. I was in the middle of editing my post when you posted your reply.

Take care.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I did look at the programming synopsis. However, I figured since it shows on the on-line guide, that the DirecTV guide was correct.

You know, Ken is never wrong...(and if you want to repay for the compliment) PM me your scoop on ESPN-HD and we'll call it even. :D

·
Registered
45,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CCsoftball7
....I figured since it shows on the on-line guide, that the DirecTV guide was correct.
Not as accurate as the IPG, which tonight shows movies on 198. Between that, the NBA info & Dish Network has no mention of it, and the fact it was listed before the schedule change for last nights game and it all adds up to one conclusion. Nada.

·
Registered
45,646 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CCsoftball7
You know, Ken is never wrong...
Sorry, but I've been around the block a few times, if you're going to attempt to butter me up, you'll have to do better than that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.