AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving to the Chicago area and downsizing. I no longer will have a dedicated home theater in my new location. These seats were delivered in January 2011 and were not heavily used. They are in great condition - still look fantastic. Asking $750 for the set of three.

Fabric - Body Roma Grey Grade 1000 Leather; Vinyl Match on Chair, Stainless Cupholder

For local pick-up - Chicago. They are currently in storage with my move and I do not have access to my household goods until they are delivered on 7/25. I am hoping the buyer can pick them up within a day or so of delivery to me. I do not have a convenient place to store them.

There is nothing wrong with these and it pains me to let them go. I am hoping a member of the AVS community can enjoy them.

Full size/ full resolution photos (same as attached) available. Had to make these smaller to include.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am moving to the Chicago area and downsizing. I no longer will have a dedicated home theater in my new location. These seats were delivered in January 2011 and were not heavily used. They are in great condition - still look fantastic. Asking $750 for the set of three.

Fabric - Body Roma Grey Grade 1000 Leather; Vinyl Match on Chair, Stainless Cupholder

For local pick-up - Chicago. They are currently in storage with my move and I do not have access to my household goods until they are delivered on 7/25. I am hoping the buyer can pick them up within a day or so of delivery to me. I do not have a convenient place to store them.

There is nothing wrong with these and it pains me to let them go. I am hoping a member of the AVS community can enjoy them.

Full size/ full resolution photos (same as attached) available. Had to make these smaller to include.
Hi,

Are the theater seats located in Bolingbrook or Chicago ?

Thanks.

Leon

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Are the theater seats located in Bolingbrook or Chicago ?

Thanks.

Leon
They are going to be in Chicago and delivered from storage 7/30. I used to live in Bolingbrook a while ago - guess I should update my profile.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts