AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Panamorph DCR-C Lens with XM2 Attachment Kit - Just opened to test it

This is a compact version of the Paladin DCR lens. Received the lens 20 days ago. The lens performance is great and as advertised.
Selling price: $3,999 + $45 shipping. Will be shipped in original box

I will ship Fed Ex Air insured - shipping to lower 48 states only.

Please let me know if you are interested in it or else I'm planning to return it to the manufacturer in 2 days.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Panamorph DCR-C Lens with XM2 Attachment Kit - Just opened to test it

This is a compact version of the Paladin DCR lens. Received the lens 20 days ago. The lens performance is great and as advertised.
Selling price: $3,999 + $45 shipping. Will be shipped in original box

I will ship Fed Ex Air insured - shipping to lower 48 states only.

Whats the reason for sale since its only 20 days old?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please find the attached picture of the lens installed. Original box and everything that came with the lens is included

Attachments

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Please find the attached picture of the lens installed. Original box and everything that came with the lens is included

I thought you were going to send back to mfg?

I'd be interested but I'd need some credentials before sending thousands to someone who just joined with no post count.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought you were going to send back to mfg?

I'd be interested but I'd need some credentials before sending thousands to someone who just joined with no post count.
Hi,

i directly bought the lens from Panamorph and Shawn Kelly was helping with the lens. Yes, i'm new to AVS forum but i have Paypal account i have been using for more than 10 years. Please let me know if any other methods that works best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts