AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I took the plunge to get in on the $1395 Panamorph price cutoff that happens today. I'm in the process of converting my media room to host a Dukane 9000 projector, and wonder if any specific details on mounting the Panamorph are available. I've searched the Cygnus site without any luck (I did see the pictures on the Panamorph, but no dimensions or mounting details).

I'd like to know now if I should alter my projector mounting plans. I have it projecting through a hole from another room, and potentially the Panamorph could fit right into that hole (it's 5 inches deep), depending of course on its size and mounting requirements. Since I'm cutting the hole now, it would help to know the dimensions of the thing, then I could cut the appropriate size. Does anyone know?

(I am also sending an email to Cygnus, but I know they're extremely busy, so thought I'd post here in case someone has this information available).

------------------

- Dan Butterfield

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Dan,

Nobody really knows. Several of us have had holes open and unfinished since last September when the product was originally expected. Join the club !

------------------

Kirk Ellis

G1000 D-ILA, HTPC, Panamorph (soon I hope),

Dish 6000 (HBOHD,SHOHD,CBS,NBC,ABC,WB,FOX,UPN, KCET -- does it get any better ?)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.