Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First, I don't know if I can post this topic here but I think it is a very good opportunity for one of you.

I preordered a panamorph for a while. But I have sold my DLP last week to buy a CRT.

So I sell my Panamoprh P752 for 900$. I do not have it for the time. I will ask Shawn to send the Panamorph to the buyer. So it will be a direct shipment from Cygnus.

This is the steps I propose:

1. private e-mail only (the forum is not a market place)

2. if you want it, send me an e-mail, I will give you my bank account number and my mails from Shawn to prove my order.

3. transfer 900$ on the count and I ask Shawn to ship it to you (you will be in copy of this mail)

Who will be the first ? http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Vincent L.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi Vincent,

Just a thought/suggestion here. While you might certainly get someone interested in your position now, I believe you'll get plenty more interest once these units start to ship (assuming they do of course...). Reviews upon reviews will start pouring in from satisfied people and you might even get a higher price for one than what you might today.

Anyway, sorry if this does not interest you. Hope you get what you wish.

Cheers,

Luca

------------------

PICTURES OF MY THEATER
albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1659592&a=12715694&f=0

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Luca,

I know, but I need some money quickly. To be honest I ordered the Panamorph in the first prebuy (one year) at a very good price. So, selling it 900$ make me a little profit and I don't want to abuse by selling it near the actual price. So I will make a little profit and the buyer will get a good discount.

Vincent

------------------

Vincent L.

Davis DL-S8, Pioneer 535, HTPC GF as scaler w/DTV

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I sent you e-mail.

Mike

------------------

Join the NYC-area HT club! Send me e-mail!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stop pleeeaaase !

I already have three orders.

Mike, well done http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif , you are the first. Then, Phat and Robert (cross your fingers).

I think one of these guys will buy it (and certainly Mike http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif ) so don't send me e-mails anymore.

Thanks

Vincent L.

[This message has been edited by Viny (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I felt guilty that this is my 2nd (obviously for a lower price than what I paid for the 1st), but if PhatPhreddy and RobertWood were the 2 other guys that wanted to buy it (who both already have 1, right???), then I don't feel so bad...

Mike

------------------

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Oh, BTW, (PhatPhreddy in particular), can you use PayPal to pay internationally? I figure it would be a lot easier for both of us for me to pay him that way, but he's never used it before, and I'm not sure if there are 'international' issues...

Mike

------------------

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Paypal works fine internationally so no worries... Mike congrats... I am surprised that you beat me as I had emailed a while before your YGM post but I am in no way bothered as it is already noted I will get one of them...

Just a note to all readers of this thread posts like this should really be in the Classifieds section...

------------------

[email protected]
HTPC without using windows... GUI Front Ends for Home Theater

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.