AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the Panamorph web site, those of us that ordered our Panamorphs in December should be shipping before Sept 18... That's tomorrow.

I'm assuming that due to last week's tragic events, shipping companies are behind. I was wondering if anybody in preorder group 3 or 4 has their Panamorph yet.

Or has the overall schedule slipped a bit more? Shawn?

Jeremy

------------------

D-ILA, HTPC, HDTV, Panamorph(?)

I want Buffy in HDTV!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I do not know in which group I was allocated, but I received my panamorph last week.

------------------

J Thomas

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Last week certainly caused some delay in getting components in but we should make a good surge this week. Meanwhile tomorrow I'll be posting info about what has been called a "pro" version P752 to better tune in vertical linearity for all projectors including those with significant offsets.

------------------

Shawn Kelly

Cygnus Imaging
www.cgns.com

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
So is the Pro version an additional option, for more money, or is it the same? Can you get the pro version instead of the plain P752? I have a Davis, which is known to have issues with the regular P752 - can I just get shipped to me the Pro instead of the regular?

Mike

------------------

Join the NYC-area HT club! Send me e-mail!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Considering my Lt100 has significant offset I will need a "pro" version to get an acceptable picture. When will these be available?

Thanks

------------------

Gary

STOP DVI/HDCP!

DVI/HDCP! ~= HD-DIVX!!!

DO NOT SUPPORT JVC or anyone else who supports this!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like the schedule has slipped again. The new schedule indicates December preorders should arrive no later than today (Sept 25). Hrmmm... Nothing on my doorstep. More slipppage? Shawn?

Jeremy

Squeek, squeek...

------------------

D-ILA, HTPC, HDTV, Panamorph(?)

I want Buffy in HDTV!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey guys,

Shawn hasn't even finished shipping the mid July 00 orders yet! One year, two months, and a week and still counting...

Thumper

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
how we gonna get Wigggles back?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I LOL everytime I read the subject line of this thread. I'm still waiting for mine. I ordered it in August of last year.

Jeff

·
Registered
813 Posts
Gongshow, you crack me up. Hilarious !

------------------

Sergio R.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Shawn,

What is the word????? No email responses, no updates to your website? Please help us out (simply with information) who have patiently waited this long...

Brian

------------------

Our Home Theater - http://www.fatbulldog.com

Last updated 6/1/01

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was on the first buy. Got the Panamorph two weeks ago. Unfortunately it was leaking oil so I sent it back and now I cant get them to return e-mails. It sure is frustrating to deal with a company with no phone number!

Does anyone know what their phone number is ? If you dont want to post it I would appreciate an e-mail with the phone number. Thanks

Sandy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.