AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received word today, 20 October, the new Panasonic 42 inch PHD7UY has just arrived at visualapex. This is the 42 inch HD display. It has about the same enhancements as the ED display.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I received a call from VA and mine is shipping out this afternoon!

I've been lurking around the forums for awhile now and want to thank everyone for all of the great information that has been shared.

I know there has been discussions on the value of the 42"HD compared to the 50" but I just couldn't swing the extra $$.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PDH:..Hey, do not feel sorry in the least. You are getting a great display. Size has nothing to do with quality. You will be able to enjoy it totally up to 12 feet or so. I was going to buy exact same display as you but, got comparing different sets, and decided on the Panasonic ED 42 inch set. For me, it works out great. Happy viewing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
PDH,

So how do you like it? Any noticeable SDE at 7-8'? What made you choose the HD over the ED (without getting into a long argument over which is theoretically better :D). I'm on the fence between these 2 models and need some coaxing. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.