AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. My unit is still on its way, but I hear that they have filters for the fan that require change every 100 or so hours. Is this true?

If so I haven't heard any mention of filters on their site or on projector central. Where would the filters be purchased? At a local projector shop? Or pretty much any place that sells the projector will probably have the filters.

Thanks

To the moderators my apologies, this really isnt a 'where is the best place to buy' thread. It's more of a how easily accessable are these filters and accessories for the 300U.

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
mine is on the way, too. The .pdf manual says to vaccuum the filter every 100 hours and completely replace the filter at lamp replacement.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Go to:
http://www.pasc.panasonic.com/epartr/

Type PT-L300u into "Search by model" and click on the "List Parts by model" button. Look down the list for filter (just the spongy filter thing) and filter cover (the plastic frame you stick the filter on). You can probably reuse the filter frame you've got for another filter or two before the sticky wears off. Also, new bulbs come with a new filter/frame.

Mike U.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.